You need to connect various devices such as PC's, printers etc to a central server or switch. The Cat5e patch panel will be the heart of your network.
What does it do?
Patch panels are ideal for organising a home or office network. Plug your network cables from your PC's, printers etc into clearly labelled ports on the front of the panel. Terminate network cabling into the IDC terminals on the back of the panel using an IDC tool.
• Cat 5e, Cat6, Ca6A and Cat7 TIA & ISO standard
• Screen printed port numbering on the front of the panel
• Removable cards held in clear plastic holders on the front of the panel for personalised identification
• Pre-printed port numbering labels on the back of the panel
• High quality pressed steel front panel construction
• Includes cages nuts and cable ties
• Lifetime warranty