Lindapter offers technical innovation in steelwork connections
For over 80 years Lindapter has earned a respected reputation as the pioneer in the design and manufacture of steelwork clamping systems, growing from a modest family business into a reputable global brand by providing a faster, cost-effective alternative to drilling or welding. Typical applications include connections for:
- Structural Beams
- Structural Hollow Section (SHS)
- Pipe Supports
- Lifting Points
- Façades and Cladding
- Steel Flooring
- Proven connection solutions
Lindapter solutions are used on iconic structures around the world in an extensive range of applications as a faster altenaitve to drilling or welding, ultimatley saving time and money.
Traditional Methods (Welding, Drilling or Bolting)
- No adjustability with additional work, e.g. repeated tack welding and grinding
- Damage to steelwork and coatings
- Time consuming
- Power source required
- Requires skilled workforce and specialist equipment
The Lindapter Method (steel clamping)
- Adjustable on-site for precise adjustment
- Steelwork and coating are undamaged, maintaining strength and fire protection
- Simple and fast installation.
- Power is not required so all areas are accessible without prolonged preparation
- Power is not required so all areas are accessable
- Installation requires hand tools only so labour and equipment costs are reduce
Lindapter® Steelwork Connections for Channel and Cable Tray
Lindapter, the pioneer in the design and manufacture of steelwork fixings, has a wide range of clamping systems, composite decking fixings and Hollo-Bolts, which simplify the process of connecting almost everything from secondary steelwork, service support brackets, cable trays and metal framing systems back to the supporting structure.
Lindapter’s unique connection concept is a faster alternative to conventional methods such as drilling & bolting or welding steel and offers contractors a solution to reduce construction time and associated labour costs.
Lindapter’s easy-to-install components and assemblies are often used to secure channel frames (e.g. Unistrut®) and cable tray systems to structural beams in either horizontal or vertical arrangements. With a capacity to withstand high loads, these heavy duty clamps are also available in HDG making them suitable for use in harsh environments such as offshore. Lindapter’s adjustable steelwork clamps allow contractors to quickly adapt the position of channel frames and align multiple cable management systems with ease.
• No on-site drilling or welding required
• Highly adjustable connections for precise alignment
• Easy to install with just hand tools
• Technical support includes free connection design
• Product approvals & over 80 years’ project experience
The versatile clamps can be used in countless configurations to suit different applications, ranging from heavy duty connections for multi-tier racking systems, to light duty cable tray and bracketry.
Whether suspending a cable management system in a data centre or securing building services along the length of a bridge, Lindapter has a proven accredited solution for connecting channel frames to…
• Structural beams
• Secondary steel sections
• Structural hollow section
• Composite metal decking
Lindapter’s free connection design service
Save time by using Lindapter steelwork clamps on your next project, simply email your connection requirement details to firstname.lastname@example.org and DP Building Systems team will design the connection for your application.
Now available from DP Building Systems
DP Building Systems are an approved Lindapter distributor and are delighted to offer a wide range of products for use in supporting building services and in a variety of OEM applications. Lindapter’s steelwork clamps, composite decking fixings and building services connections are available from your trusted supplier of quality construction products: DP Building Systems.