Wire Cable Basket Tray - Light Duty
Our Wire Cable Basket Tray ranges has been tried and tested in installations of all sizes throughout the UK and beyond, from light duty requirements in small commercial buildings through to extra heavy duty installations in refineries and heavy industry applications such as shipbuilding.
Steel wire cable tray is supplied in straight lengths from which sophisticated installations can be created without the need for additional fittings. Simply cut and shape lengths to form bends, tees, crosspieces etc and secure quickly and easily using a range of ‘slot and tab’ fixings that do not require nuts and bolts.
Features from our suppliers include
• Vast range of supports for wall, ceiling and floor mounting
• Save on installation time with Cablofil’s fast fix brackets
• Eradicate the need for nuts and bolts with Cablofil’s ‘slot and tab’ boltless system
• Straight lengths available with pre-fitted couplers for rapid connection
• Natural ventilation provides greater cable efficiency
• Available in several finishes to suit different installation requirements
Steel Cable Trays are typically suspended from ceilings or installed onto walls to allow the support, distribution and organisation of cables. Steel Cable Trays route networks of cables around buildings and structures in a protected and manageable fashion, making installation and maintenance easy.