How to make faster, more cost-effective trapeze hangersPosted On: Wednesday 24th March 2021 Back to Blog Listing
How to make faster, more cost-effective trapeze hangers.
The trapeze hanger is a classic example of a strut based cable tray support. Typically constructed using 41 x 41 strut and lengths of threaded rod, these supports can be suspended from ceilings or steel beams to provide support for cable trays.
How can a lighter strut system make a better trapeze hanger?
There are alternatives to using traditional 41 x 41 strut for cable trays. Using a lighter rail, like our RapidRail, in place of strut, offers a number of advantages.
• A lighter rail is easier to lift, carry, transport and install
• Less likely to result in accident or injury as it is easier to handle
• More environmentally friendly as it uses less steel
• Walraven's fast-fit parts offer time and labour saving construction
• Can be fabricated quickly and easily offsite