Unistrut Prefabricated and Modular Systems by DP Building SystemsPosted On: Thursday 26th September 2019 Back to Blog Listing
Unistrut Prefabricated and Modular Systems by DP Building Systems
Unistrut is able to offer a wide range of expertise and services to supply custom solutions to suit the needs of any project
The complete bespoke solution from Unistrut.
We understand the challenges that modern infrastructure projects create. It’s often the case that an off-the-shelf solution is unable to answer all of your needs and requirements – especially when there are specific location, timing, or environmental issues to consider.
In these situations a bespoke solution can offer you the durability and flexibility you need to successfully deliver your project.
Our prefabricated framing service specialises in solving complex framing issues. Our ability to assess, design, build and support bespoke framing systems has proven to be invaluable on a variety of major projects.
Working with a wide range of industries
Our products help to support the infrastructure that is vital to modern industry and commerce. The Unistrut product range can be seen in over 50 industry sectors where expertise and reliability are vital to success.
Our team of framing experts design and deliver projects that keep industry functioning – from the petrochemical sector to transportation, from the oil and gas industry through to the latest developments in high-tech datacentres.
Multi-Service support for mechanical, electrical and ventilation
Each threaded rod unit can be supplied to the clients specific requirements, ensuring that every job is met with accurate and ready to install modules. Specific dimensions on the size of channel used and the diameter of the threaded rod can be specified to Unistrut upon enquiry.
Each unit can be supplied as a single, or multi-tiered set, to allow for changing of configurations on-site.
Each trapeze frame is manufactured to Unistrut’s best practice, which includes our square plate and flat washers. Unistrut ensure each unit is manufactured to comply with all applicable standards.
Each trapeze unit is designed to specific customer requirements, with application driven load calculations done beforehand to ensure each unit can support all on-site requirements
Multi-Service brackets manufactured from Unistrut, available as welded or bolted systems
Unistrut’s H-Frames can be supplied in two system configurations to allow for flexibility when ordering the product.
H-Frames are available as follows:
Unistrut's bolted system is supplied with all accessories pre-installed to the unit using nut and bolt configurations. This solution is ideal for projects where the installer may need to make small adjustments based on site requirements.
Unistrut’s welded H-frames are designed for rigidity and sustained product life. Each welded unit is supplied complete and cannot be adjusted to suit on-site requirements, as all design requirements are signed off before manufacture
Bespoke modular units, delivered complete & ready to install
Unistrut’s kit assemblies are designed for installation on projects where multiple, repeating specifications are required, and are supplied complete, ensuring each order arrives with the exact number of components and accessories.
Benefits of kit modules include reduced waste on site, reduced time spent cutting and assembling framing, and ensuring that exact quantities are delivered each time.
Reduced time on-site
By ordering Unistrut kit modules, you can be sure each unit arrives on site, ready to install.
Each unit is supplied pre-cut to exact lengths requested, ensuring no excess waste is produced on-site.
Each module is delivered complete with all accessories and fittings required. This ensures no excess waste is created during installation
Fully populated modules with mechanical and electrical services installed
Unistrut are also able to populate our 2D and 3D modules with a number of services from our range of electrical raceway products. This includes our cable ladder, cable tray, cable trunking and Marco wire basket tray. These products are all installed in the modules before shipping and secured in place using a range of Unistrut fittings and accessories.
Unistrut’s ability to offer fully serviced M&E modules allows us to take on a wider variety of projects, giving our modular framing systems a wider application reach.
Quality assurance is integral to the manufacture of each module, with each being thoroughly checked prior to delivery, ensuring each unit is fully compliant with relevant standards and specifications
Technical Capabilities & Engineering Support
Working with clients to ensure each module is supplied in line with project timetables
Unistrut are able to offer a series of technical and engineering support services for all modular products. Product delivery is key, and important to the construction of Unistrut modules. Unistrut is committed to delivering a complete service when it comes to designing and delivering modular framing systems. Unistrut are able to support the client throughout the entire design phase
From initial enquiry Unistrut are able to offer a tailored service to meet all the customers’ needs and requirements. With support and advice given through each step of the service to ensure the correct solutions are delivered first time.
Our service includes:
1. Consultation, by sitting down with the client and having an initial requirement discussion, Unistrut can begin looking at drawings and advise on what requirements need to be met for the project, and what can be met by Unistrut.
2. Specification, Once specification is given, Unistrut will look at the engineering and design requirements through detailed drawings sent from the client, from this an accurate bill of materials to provide costs for producing each module can be generated.
3. Drawing Delivery & Design Freeze, Unistrut will deliver drawings and get Client approval on modular units ready to go into manufacture. Here the final decision and order is placed for the units, with customer accepting design responsibility.
4. Project Delivery & Schedule, Modules are put into manufacture in-line with clients delivery schedule, to ensure each unit required for each phase of construction is delivered on time.
5. Manufacture, Unistrut will begin manufacture of each module, ensuring quality checks are performed at each key stage. Client is updated with progress on their modules and continuous communication from the engineering & sales teams.
6. Delivery, Upon completion, Unistrut will deliver completed modules to site, ready to install as per agreed schedule.
Rooftop Support Modules
Unistrut's rooftop systems are quick to install solutions for carrying a series of rooftop services, including mechanical & electrical containment and air handling units
The Unistrut range of products have been designed to offer an economical & time saving solution for mounting building services, such as pipe work, electrical containment, air conditioning & refrigeration equipment on flat roofs
• Available as base units & extension units
• Height adjustable from 300 to 405mm
• Fully load tested
• Designed to support all types of rooftop services, including air handling units
• Comes in kit form for easy shipping and storage
• Easy to follow assembly instructions included
• Extender frames add on to base frame offering design flexibility