Pemsa Ladder designed for industrial environments with high loadsPosted On: Friday 10th May 2019 Back to Blog Listing
Pemsa Ladder designed for industrial environments with high loads. The Megaband® ladder consists of welded and alternating rungs, 60 and 85 mm high and safety edge to protect and strengthen the ladder. Assembly using the Click system for quick connection between sections and accessories. Made of steel, in various sizes and finishes. It is supplied in 3 metre sections.
• 3 metre and 6 metre lengths.
• Widths of 150 to 900 mm and heights of 60, 100 and 120 mm.
• Range available in Light, Medium and Heavy Duty.
• Integrated Click System Couplers giving notable savings in couplers and installation time.
• Safety edge similar to that of pemsaband®. Maximum safety combined with Pemsa quality. The profile of the tray gives increased strength for greater loadings.
• Alternate reversed rungs as standard. Increases the flexibilty for fixing of cables etc.
• The alternate integrated couplers allows for the maintenance and removal of installed sections without the removal of other Megaband lengths.
• Hot Dip Galvanised finish.
• High Load Capacity.
• Wide range of accessories: 90° Bend, Tee, Crossover, Riser etc.
to our dedicated technical team for help on the right solution on firstname.lastname@example.org,
0121 706 7777 or visit their dedicated suppliers shop